Summer Group Program: Volunteer and Tour
For all the volunteers coming this Summer: Join our discounted Summer Group Tour and Volunteer Program. With this program, you will experience the perfect mix of exploring Nepal plus volunteering! Explore the city of Kathmandu, the lake and the mountain town of Pokhara. Go on a Jeep Safari in the Chitwan jungles. And then give back to Nepal by volunteering in one of our beautiful projects.
Summer Program Dates
During this Summer we will be organizing two group arrivals. One in the month of July and one in the month of August. If you want to join a group of other enthusiastic volunteers and adventurers, now is your chance!
The dates of our two Summer Programs:
Summer Program Details
- July Group Volunteer and Tour program starts July 12, 2022. It is possible for you to arrive on July 10 or 11.
- August Group Volunteer Program starts August 3, 2022. It is possible for you to arrive on August 1 or 2.
If you join our group program, then for sure you will not be disappointed. We have created a special discounted program for you with many extras. The program is designed to have you experience Nepal in the best way possible while making a difference volunteering.
Introduction: Language and Culture
On the first days, we will be getting to know each other by taking language classes in the morning. In the afternoon we will be touring around the Kathmandu Valley, with its UNESCO World Cultural Heritage sites. We will also enjoy a cooking workshop together!
We then take you to the fantastic lake and mountain city of Pokhara where we will be boating on the lake, enjoying the great views, waterfalls and hike to the famous Peace Pagoda. We will continue our journey south to Chitwan to explore a National Wildlife Jungle Park famed for its unique wildlife you can spot, such as rhino’s, elephants and maybe even tigers!
After exploring Nepal we will travel back to Kathmandu where you can start your time volunteering in one of our volunteering projects:
- Teaching English, sports, or IT at one of our monasteries
- Teaching English, sports, or IT in schools
- Being a homework guide and activity organizer at a child care center
- Helping children with intellectual disabilities at its care center
- Work with women’s groups, teach English or give workshops, organize movie afternoons, etc
- Take part in small construction projects.
During the weekends during your volunteering, we will overnight at a famous monastery not far from Kathmandu. Here we will have breakfast with the monks, attend their meditation and chanting sessions and explore the beautiful surroundings.
What are the costs?
This Group Program is offered for this Summer for the special fee of 920 euro
for a 3-week program and 995 euro for
a 4-week program.
What is included?
- Food and accommodation (breakfast and dinner) from the moment of landing at the airport to the final day of your program
- In depth cultural and language training
- Guided sightseeing
- Fully trained host families
- 24hr availability of Nepal Volunteer staff for emergencies
- Airport collection and drop off
- Support in booking any further travel in Nepal
- 16 nights in a volunteer house in Kathmandu
- 3 nights in a tourist hotel in Pokhara
- 2 nights in a lodge in Chitwan
- 3-day visit to Chitwan National Park including jeep safari, kano safari, visiting the elephant breeding center and elephant bathing, bird watching and jungle hike.
- Breakfast during stay in Pokhara
- Visit around Pokhara, Sarangkot tour including walk
- Full board during stay in Chitwan
- Farewell dinner
- Excursion to Swoyambhunath (monkey temple), Pashupatinath & Bhaktapur
- English speaking guide during the excursions and tours.